top of page


For a free consultation
Income Tax
  • Tax Preparation

  • Electronic Filing

Family Law


  • Divorce

  • Paternity

  • Child Support

  • Child Custody & Visitation

  • Spousal Support/Alimony

  • Division of Property & Debts

  • Legal Separation

  • Name Changes

  • Restraining Orders

  • Pension & Retirement Division

  • Trial Preparation

  • Modification of Court Order

Criminal Law


  • Petition for Dismissal (Expungement)

  • Petition to Seal or Destroy


Property Law


  • Mortgages.

  • Living Trust.

  • Refinances. 

  • Quit Claim Deeds.

  • Lease/Rental Agreement.

  • Evictions.

  • Rental Agreements.




Attorney Service


In most cases, you can let a legal document assistant do all of your paperwork. But we CANNOT represent you in court.


You can always represent yourself, but if you ever find yourself wanting a lawyer to go with you to a court appearance, We could refer you to the best qualified.



  • Family-based Immigrant & Nonimmigrant Visas. 

  • Naturalization/Citizenship,

  • Work Permits.

  • Travel Documents 

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

bottom of page